Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The 5 Best Drugstore Mascaras (summer '13)


I for one am intimidated by the number of options for mascara that exists in the drugstore. Ones that claim to lengthen, ones that claim to thicken, and the supermascaras that claim to do both. And of course there's the colorful packaging (*cough* Maybelline *cough*). I get overwhelmed with all the options and often forget the mascara I came in looking for. I'll buy something else, regret it, and be right where I started, staring at all the mascara. I swear, the CVS next to my house stays in business solely because of my mascara consumption.

But no fear, I'm here. Here are the best mascaras available in the drugstore for summer 2013. And for those of you wondering, Maybelline is definitely my favorite drugstore brand for mascara, but these aren't listed in any order. 
Maskara

Maybelline the  Rocket ($6) - lengthens, holds, curl, doesn't flake ( I do not like the waterproof  
version at all though) (review here)
L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous ($8) - doesn't clump, easy to build up, volumizes (review here)
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes ($6) - curved wand, subtle but still enhances lashes (review here)
L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions ($10) - lengthens, 'fase lash effect', (review here)
Maybelline the Falsies Flared ($6) - volumes, lengthens, holds a curl (review here)

So those are all my favorite mascaras! Even though I link to other reviews, I have tried them all out and agree with everything the linked reviewer says. What are your favorites?


First image from here. All other images from corresponding links. 

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Top Online Grocery Shopping Apps in Pakistan

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG